ISO 31000 RISK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
What is ISO 31000?
BS ISO 31000 is the international standard for risk management. By providing comprehensive principles and guidelines, this standard helps organizations with their risk analysis and risk assessments. Whether you work in a public, private or community enterprise, you can benefit from BS ISO 31000, because it applies to most business activities including planning, management operations and communication processes. Whilst all organizations manage risk to some extent, this international standard’s best-practice recommendations were developed to improve management techniques and ensure safety and security in the workplace at all times.
By implementing the principles and guidelines of BS ISO 31000 in your organization, you’ll be able to improve operational efficiency, governance and stakeholder confidence, while minimizing losses. This international standard also helps you to boost health and safety performance, establish a strong foundation for decision making and encourage proactive management in all areas.
What are the benefits?
- Proactively improve operational efficiency and governance
- Build stakeholder confidence in your use of risk techniques
- Apply management system controls to risk analysis to minimize losses
- Improve management system performance and resilience
- Respond to change effectively and protect your business as you grow